There are so many things to be grateful for, it's hard to determine which things I want to share. For today I am grateful for my friends. All of my friends: those from my youth, those from my college years, those in MN, and those here in AZ. Each person has made a profound impact on my life and I feel so blessed to have known so many wonderful people. And I feel so honored to call them my friends. It's amazing to me how much having friends can impact the way a person feels about him/herself, thereby influencing their actions and reactions. Having recently gone through a small period of time without any "real-life" friends around, I truly appreciate those friends who rallied my spirits from afar. (Yes, that is every one of you, my friendly blog buddies.) Just knowing that another person who I share so much with stands beside me and buoys me up during hard times helps me to get through them. I am so very grateful for all my friends.
Today is my blogiversary! One year ago today I switched my blog over to Blogger. To celebrate, I want to do a little drawing for all my friends and family! I haven't yet decided what the winner will get ... I think it depends on who the winner is (I don't want to send a crayon roll to someone without children, or an apron to my brother, etc.). Rest assured though, that the winner will get something homemade from me, just as a little thank you for being my friend! So, start commenting ... and I'll send the total number of comments I receive by next Wednesday at 11:59 CST through random.org, then announce the winner next Thursday.
Comments