I am grateful for naptime. I know, after all the sentimental entries before this one, naptime doesn't quite fit. However, it becomes a magical time in my apartment. A time when I can clean (without another mess made behind my back), read, sew, watch a movie, or do the obvious: sleep. Naptime has been crucial for me recently. Mainly because I end up falling asleep while I'm waiting for Adam to fall asleep (who has to go to sleep too, otherwise Maryanne won't). I have been extremely fatigued recently. I'm sure my schedule of staying up until 11 or 12 doesn't help too. But regardless of what time I go to sleep, even if I get eight hours of sleep, it is not enough and I am ready to fall over by lunch time. I probably should go see a doctor, but I'm also lazy ... another reason why I love naptime!
Today is my blogiversary! One year ago today I switched my blog over to Blogger. To celebrate, I want to do a little drawing for all my friends and family! I haven't yet decided what the winner will get ... I think it depends on who the winner is (I don't want to send a crayon roll to someone without children, or an apron to my brother, etc.). Rest assured though, that the winner will get something homemade from me, just as a little thank you for being my friend! So, start commenting ... and I'll send the total number of comments I receive by next Wednesday at 11:59 CST through random.org, then announce the winner next Thursday.
Comments