Monday night, Jon exercised his expertise in pulling teeth! Kate's been wiggling her bottom teeth for months without even telling us. Monday morning she showed me how far back her bottom left tooth could bend back and when I wiggled it, I also wiggled the right one and that one was just as ready. So, that night Jon pulled the left one, then the right. She got two teeth out of the way. The only hard part was getting the bleeding to stop. Her top teeth are pretty loose too, so she couldn't bite down on the gauze very hard. I wouldn't be surprised if those two on the top came out by the new year!
Monday night, Jon exercised his expertise in pulling teeth! Kate's been wiggling her bottom teeth for months without even telling us. Monday morning she showed me how far back her bottom left tooth could bend back and when I wiggled it, I also wiggled the right one and that one was just as ready. So, that night Jon pulled the left one, then the right. She got two teeth out of the way. The only hard part was getting the bleeding to stop. Her top teeth are pretty loose too, so she couldn't bite down on the gauze very hard. I wouldn't be surprised if those two on the top came out by the new year!
Comments