Okay, so as I was cooking dinner last night I thought I'd take step-by-step pictures for TTT. All I got was the first picture then my camera decided not to work again. I've been struggling with my camera for about six weeks. Everytime I'd try to take a picture I'd get an error message, or it would tell me that my CF card couldn't be read. So, I would take out the battery and the card, put them both back in and then I could *maybe* take a picture. Yesterday it just stopped working. It just wouldn't work at all! And, since I really hate posting a recipe without a picture (particularly the recipe I was going to post), I didn't post the recipe.
But, never fear ... we have a new camera now! I just couldn't wait until Christmas (mainly because Halloween is around the corner and I NEED those costume pictures), so I went out today and got a really inexpensive p&s camera that will be sufficient until I have the time to learn how to use a dSLR (which is what I'd really like eventually). So, after all that I will get a new recipe up soon ... after I learn how to use my new camera. Until then, stay strong and rest assured that I will have something great for you next time.
But, never fear ... we have a new camera now! I just couldn't wait until Christmas (mainly because Halloween is around the corner and I NEED those costume pictures), so I went out today and got a really inexpensive p&s camera that will be sufficient until I have the time to learn how to use a dSLR (which is what I'd really like eventually). So, after all that I will get a new recipe up soon ... after I learn how to use my new camera. Until then, stay strong and rest assured that I will have something great for you next time.
Comments