There's nothing quite like having a friend stop by to drop something off ... only to have them ask to use my bathroom, then have to walk through my cluttered and messy house to get there. Let's just say that seeing my house through someone else's eyes really gets me into the cleaning mode. First thing I did after my friend left? Wipe down the toilet seat. Yuck! So embarrassing.
Today is my blogiversary! One year ago today I switched my blog over to Blogger. To celebrate, I want to do a little drawing for all my friends and family! I haven't yet decided what the winner will get ... I think it depends on who the winner is (I don't want to send a crayon roll to someone without children, or an apron to my brother, etc.). Rest assured though, that the winner will get something homemade from me, just as a little thank you for being my friend! So, start commenting ... and I'll send the total number of comments I receive by next Wednesday at 11:59 CST through random.org, then announce the winner next Thursday.
Comments
I'm in major organize and de-clutter mode right now. I'm hoping in a few weeks, things will be easier to maintain (crossing fingers and knocking on wood).