I was talking to my sister recently while she was at work, and while we were talking Maryanne started to fuss a little bit. My sister starting oohing and aahhing at all of the baby sounds. Next thing I know, she's telling me that she put me on speaker phone so all of her coworkers could enjoy the baby sounds. It got me thinking that my family won't get to hear Maryanne at all since we probably won't be out to visit for a while. So, here's a little video of Maryanne coping with the hiccups.
Today is my blogiversary! One year ago today I switched my blog over to Blogger. To celebrate, I want to do a little drawing for all my friends and family! I haven't yet decided what the winner will get ... I think it depends on who the winner is (I don't want to send a crayon roll to someone without children, or an apron to my brother, etc.). Rest assured though, that the winner will get something homemade from me, just as a little thank you for being my friend! So, start commenting ... and I'll send the total number of comments I receive by next Wednesday at 11:59 CST through random.org, then announce the winner next Thursday.
Comments
hope your holidays were wonderful!