After years of trying to figure out how to "help" my children to do their chores, I finally have come up with a way to do it! Each week they draw their chores out of a jar, and we write down which chores they are to do for the following week. Then, during the week when I need them to do their chores (i.e. unload the dishwasher), I remind them and if they don't do it, their computer time is taken away. Works like a charm! Who knew?
After years of trying to figure out how to "help" my children to do their chores, I finally have come up with a way to do it! Each week they draw their chores out of a jar, and we write down which chores they are to do for the following week. Then, during the week when I need them to do their chores (i.e. unload the dishwasher), I remind them and if they don't do it, their computer time is taken away. Works like a charm! Who knew?
Comments